Bold Highlights 2019-2022
Programs and Services
Club Members: 5197
Other Youth Served: 4417
Total Youth Served: 9614
Club Sites: 8
PHA Extension Sites: 5
School Extension Sites: 9
Total Sites: 22
- Since 2019, we have been awarded over $4 million in funding to launch programs 8 new school locations
- In January 2023, we were awarded funding to expand our teen program hours, enabling us to stay open until 9pm on Fridays and from 5pm to 10pm on Saturdays
- In January 2019, BGCP expanded our Literacy Initiative to the West Coast, leading a week-long training for 30 staff from Boys & Girls Clubs in California emphasizing multisensory instructional techniques
- In April 2023, we officially unveiled our Ralph J. Roberts Boys & Girls Club in Germantown. This state-of-the-art facility represents the transformation of a dilapidated, 120-year-old building into a beacon of hope and opportunity for Germantown’s youth. The 27,000-square-foot facility features a full gym, Center, Kids Café, Literacy Center, STEM Lab, Art Studio, Tech Center, Social Recreation Room, and outdoor recreation space boasting regulation-sized playing fields, two playgrounds, a splash park, and a reflection garden.
- In January 2020 we unveiled renovations at our Northeast FRankford Club. By investing over $2.5 million we created a haven for Frankfords youth with a Kids Cafe, Literacy Center, Double Gym, STEM Lb and more
- In September 2022, we hosted our ninth annual Philly Showcase of Wine, Cheese & Beer, raising over $2.9 million for Philadelphia’s youth and attracting more sponsors than ever before!
- Since 2013, we have increased our Net Assets by over $13 million, quadrupled the size of our endowment and cummulatively raised over $115 million.
- We have experienced an operating surplus for each of the last 8 fiscal years
Meals & Snacks Distributed
Youth in Power Hour
Youth in Literacy Initiative
Youth in STEM Programming